Monday, January 18, 2016

Blind Date by Nikki Steele

Title:  Blind Date
Series:  The Billionaire & the Best Friend #1
Author:  Nikki Steele
Publication Date:  September 24/15
Length:  55pgs
Genre:  erotic romance
Shelf:  review
Rating: ★★★★

Back Cover Blurb:

“I exercise control in all things, Miss Carpenter.”
I recognized the line, from 50 Shades of Grey. “Oh…” That kind of contract.
“I'm what they call a Dominant.”
I cleared my throat. “I've read 50 Shades. I know what that means.”


When Tiffany's best friend sends her on a blind date with a handsome Billionaire, she thinks all her dreams have come true. He’s her very own Christian Grey, complete with kinky dark side to boot.

But there’s a difference between fiction and real life; sometimes what you fantasize about isn't what you want in reality. When his kinks become too much, will she be brave enough to walk away?

And then there’s the best friend. There’s something stirring there—but if she acts on it, will it ruin everything?

Blind Date is book one in a short, smoking hot romance trilogy. It contains light BDSM scenes which are for adults only.

Each book is a self-contained episode, but just like a good TV series, this first book has a cliffhanger which builds a larger storyline across the three books.

My Review:

Steele launches this series with a flair and dose of heat that really draws you in. I enjoyed how this story blends fiction with reality. The way in which the characters interact with one another was both engaging and appropriate for the story at hand. I liked how we got to know them as they get to know one another, while also getting a bit more insight.

Overall, this was a hot, engaging start to Steele’s trilogy. I’m excited to see what happens next.

Book Links 

No comments:

Post a Comment