Monday, December 21, 2015

Nanny Makes Three by Cat Schield

Title:  Nanny Makes Three
Series:  Texas Cattleman's Club:  Lies & Lullabies #3
Author:  Cat Schield
Publication Date:  January 1/16 by Harlequin Desire
Length:  192pgs
Genre:  contemporary romance
Shelf:  review
Rating: ★★★★★

Back Cover Blurb:

This rich Texas rancher has his hands full with an abandoned baby…and her irresistible nanny!

Mistaken for the father of his twin brother's child, Liam Wade takes in his fussy infant niece and needs a nanny fast. Hadley Stratton knows all about Liam's reputation with the ladies, and really doesn't believe that the baby isn't his! But as she settles into her role, she begins to see the man beneath the Stetson. And when they're stranded together during a storm, she reallygets to know him. Is she just the latest woman to fall for Liam's charms, or are this rich rancher's single days numbered?

My Review:

Schield’s writing never fails to enchant me. I thoroughly enjoyed returning with her to Texas, creating a tale that is both completely realistic and utterly larger than life. The romance that she creates is enchanting, making me wish for it for myself. At the same time, it’s a story about so much more. The plot is heartfelt. I loved each moment of it.

The characters took this from a good to a great story. Their genuine personalities really drew me in. I found them easy to connect with and the type of people that I wanted to get to know. Their lives were fantastic and almost dreamlike. The way that Schield develops their pasts while telling their stories in the present was utterly unforgettable.

This was an utterly enchanting read. It’s perfect for an afternoon in front of the fire or a quiet evening at home. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

Book Links 

No comments:

Post a Comment