Saturday, November 14, 2015

Loved by the Dragon by Jessie Donovan

Title:  Loved by the Dragon
Series:  Stonefire Dragons #6
Author:  Jessie Donovan
Publication Date:  November 12/15
Length:  76pgs
Genre:  paranormal romance
Shelf:  review
Rating: ★★★★★+

Back Cover Blurb:

In Seducing the Dragon, Evie and Bram found love in each other. Many trials have hit their clan since their mating ceremony and they’ve worked together to make the world a better place for Stonefire and other dragon-shifters in the UK.

However, as Christmas and the Winter Solstice draws near, complications arise and Evie goes into labor. Will Bram and Evie continue their happy ending and welcome their newest child? Or, will something go wrong and fracture their family?

18,000 words (novella) with an HEA / 18+, explicit language and sexual situations
This is not a standalone story. Please read at least Seducing the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons #2) first

My Review:

What a vivid and lifelike novella! Donovan drew me into this vivid world in a fantastic manner while adding to the intricate world that we’ve come to know throughout the series. Donovan engaged my emotions while drawing me into the world that she’s created. I found myself panicking, crying, and rejoicing alongside the characters. Honestly, I had to put it down so I didn’t burst out in tears in the lunch room at work, and it was all I could think about all afternoon. At the same time, the characters were realistic and very approachable, while remaining larger than life and completely loveable, each in their own unique way.

Donovan has definitely nailed it with this Stonefire novella. I felt like I was really there, caught up in all of the vivid action and realities of the characters that she’s brought readers back to.

Book Links 

No comments:

Post a Comment